The Be Heard Scholarship
The Be Heard Scholarship is funded by The Sound Check Foundation and is created to help bridge the resource gap and provide financial assistance to students seeking higher education at a post-secondary institution. The award will honor students who intend to pursue a degree in Music or any STEAM field (Science, Technology, Engineering, Performing Arts (i.e. music, dance, theater), or Mathematics) with continued participation in a music ensemble. In addition to scholastic achievement, the scholarship awardees will demonstrate involvement in extracurricular activities and community service throughout their high school experience. He/she should be on track for graduation in June 2022 and have proof of college acceptance.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2022
All application materials must be completed and submitted by Friday, April 15th, 2022 to qualify.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be a 2022 graduating senior involved in a high school marching band performing at Sound Check in April 2022.
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or above and provide a current high school transcript.
- Must have a proven record of community service (100+ hours) and extracurricular involvement in high school.
- Must complete and submit the application form and writing prompt.
- Must provide proof of acceptance into a 2- or 4- year accredited institution.
- Must provide one letter of recommendation from a teacher, mentor, or community service organization highlighting your personal and academic attributes.
- Email email@example.com with a copy of your official transcript and the acceptance letter from your college/university of choice. Applicants may also upload all letters and documents in this form.